who doesn’t want hair of that pedigree

in Off topic Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:34 am
by kate • 1.052 Posts

Rita Hayworth, Lana Turner, Veronica Lake – who doesn’t want hair of that pedigree? Start by wrapping two-inch sections of hair in alternating directions around a one-and-a-

half-inch curling rod like the Conair You Curl Styling Wand. With every curl, roll the hair up to the scalp and clip it in place for 20 minutes to set the waves, advises

hairstylists Nathaniel Hawkins. Once it’s cool, gently brush out the hair with a boar-bristle brush, swipe on your best red lipstick and walk out the door.

over towel-dried hair from roots to ends and blow-dry your hair with your fingers. Once dry, twist random pieces of hair around a one-inch curling wand (try the T3 Undone Waves

1” Straight Barrel). The key is to switch directions with every curl so they don’t fall into a single pattern, says hairstylist Matt Fugate. (That’s another type of wave:

More on that in a minute.)

To create bombshell waves from this year’s Victoria’s Secret Fashion show, lead hairstylist Anthony Turner prepped damp hair with a volumizing mousse (try theJohn Frieda

Luxurious Volume Perfectly Full Mousse,What is the tyme hair iron ? Not only is this iron so stylish and so blogger I might add, it’s also really smart, I havent seen a hair tool like it! The good thing about this is it’s not just a curling iron but it can also be used to straighten hair as well, the perfect all in one tool, some of you might think you can do that with any hair straightener but I personally think this gives nicer curls which last longer than any straightener I’ve used, but more on that later.tyme curling iron is your best choice.

before loosely blow-drying. Then, he used the Beachwaver Co. tyme style reviews help you understand this product.Limited Edition White BEACHWAVER S1 rotating iron, clamping near the bottom of the hair but leaving out about 1” at

the ends. Continue to curl up the hair in large 2” sections on both sides of the hair. Finish by lightly spraying a flexible hairspray like the
Sexy Hair Big Sexy Hair Get Layered Layering Hairspray.onto your fingertips and then gently passing them through the ends of the hair to separate the curls for instant beach

waves.

Last edited Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:34 am | Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Clementine
guest counter
Today were 4 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 26898 topics and 30191 posts.
Visitor record: 119 users on Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:34 pm..