Clarithromycin is a semi-synthetic macrolide antibiotic. To reduce the development of drug-resistant bacteria and maintain the effectiveness of Clarithromycin and other antibacterial drugs are used. This drug should be used only to treat or prevent infections that are proven or strongly suspected to be caused by bacteria.
Mechanism of action :
• Clarithromycin is a bacteriostatic drug acts by inhibiting protein synthesis.
• It binds reversibly to 50S ribosomal subunits of sensitive microorganism.
• This drug interferes with transpeptidation and translocation thus
• There is inhibition of protein synthesis and hence inhibition of cell growth.
This drug is indicated for the treatment of adults with mild to moderate infection caused by susceptible strains of the designated microorganisms in the conditions listed below:
• Acute maxillary sinusitis due to Haemophilus influenzae http://www.hockeybruinsproshop.com/Bruins-Austin-Czarnik-Adidas-Jersey/ , Moraxella catarrhalis, or Streptococcus pneumoniae
• Acute bacterial exacerbation of chronic bronchitis due to Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Moraxella catarrhalis, or Streptococcus pneumoniae
• Community-Acquired Pneumonia due to Haemophilus influenzae http://www.hockeybruinsproshop.com/Bruins-Anton-Khudobin-Adidas-Jersey/ , Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Moraxella catarrhalis, Streptococcus pneumoniae, Chlamydia pneumoniae, or Mycoplasma pneumoniae
Side effects :
• uneven heartbeats http://www.hockeybruinsproshop.com/Bruins-Adam-Oates-Adidas-Jersey/ , chest pain, shortness of breath;
• diarrhea that is watery or bloody;
• problems with your hearing; or
• Severe skin reaction -- fever, sore throat, swelling in face or tongue, burning in eyes http://www.hockeybruinsproshop.com/hats/ , skin pain, followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads.
• This product is contraindicated in patients with a known hypersensitivity to clarithromycin, erythromycin, or any of the macrolide antibiotics.
• Concomitant administration of this medicine and any of the following drugs is contraindicated: cisapride, pimozide http://www.hockeybruinsproshop.com/t-shirts/ , astemizole, terfenadine and ergotamine or dihydroergotamine .There have been postmarketing reports of drug interactions when clarithromycin andor erythromycin are coadministered with cisapride, pimozide, astemizole, or terfenadine resulting in cardiac arrhythmias (QT prolongation http://www.hockeybruinsproshop.com/hoodie/ , ventricular tachycardia, ventricular fibrillation, and torsade de pointes) most likely due to inhibition of metabolism of these drugs by erythromycin and clarithromycin.
• Do not take this medicine if:
• You have or have had any of the following:
• irregular heartbeat, including Torsades de pointes
• severe liver problems in combination with kidney problems
• liver or kidney problems and are taking a p-glycoprotein inhibitor or a strong CYP3A4 inhibitor (check with your doctor)
• hypokalaemia (low potassium).
• You are hypersensitive to, or have had an allergic reaction to http://www.hockeybruinsproshop.com/customized/ , clarithromycin, other antibiotics from the macrolide family or any of the ingredients listed at the end of this leaflet.
Drug interactions :
This medicine interacts with several drugs because it reduces the activity of liver enzymes that breakdown many drugs. This leads to increased blood levels and side effects from the affected drugs. Examples of such interactions include
• olchicine ,simvastatin
• verapamil, amlodipine, and
This product may be taken with or without food. For most infections the recommended adult dose is 250-500 mg of immediate release tablets twice daily or 1000 mg of extended release tablets once daily for 7-14 days.
Tablets should be stored at room temperature 15 -300 C (59-86 F) in a tightly closed container. Protect from heat http://www.hockeybruinsproshop.com/ , light and moisture. Keep out of reach of children.
Proactively Creating A Successful Corporate Environment Proactively Creating A Successful Corporate Environment January 27, 2014 | Author: Loris F. Andres | Posted in Business
Business owners are often required to deal with a multitude of challenges and stresses to sort through at various stages. Focusing in on cost savings and general efficiency throughout the work space is a main source of interest for leaders that are interested in making sure their bottom lines are as profitable as possible. Leaders considering this phase of their daily operations should know what to consider when creating a successful corporate environment.
Corporate environments are the physical and psychological conditions that are offered to workers to complete their daily tasks. Most leaders are heavily invested in this idea when trying to make sure their employees are offered the most productive space in which to work. Creating the best possible spaces in which to work is often a challenge that is difficult to contend with.
Companies that are focused on this phase of their operations are offered plenty of viable options in which to consider. Most leaders are unable to determine what aspects of their operations are the most helpful to concentrate on when being assured their workers have plenty of chances for success. Concentrating on several tips is usually all that is needed for being assured workers are efficient and happy.
Owners often find that focusing heavily on their state missions and goals is one of the most preliminary forms of success in this effort. The goals and missions that are clearly stated are the main aspects of how decisions are made and what is necessary for margin improvements and expansion. Designing a work space that is based on these stated goals creates the best chances for success.
<. Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys