Piniella isn't interested in a return to managing.

in Announcements Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:58 am
by Close • 789 Posts

Morneau Would Be Happy To Remain With Twins - RealGM Wiretap
Justin Morneau has drawn some trade interest as the Twins remain out of contention in the American League.

He is making $14 million this season in the last year of a six-year pact.

"It's out of my control adidas nmd runner for sale ," Morneau said of a possible trade. "I'm not too worried about it. If it happens, I'll deal with it. If not, I'm happy to play here."

Morneau added that his camp has not been contacted by the Twins about a possible extension.

Dusty Baker Doesnt Expect Extension - RealGM Wiretap

The Reds haven't spoken to Dusty Baker about a potential contract extension and the manager doesn't expect the topic to be discussed anytime soon.

"The last time we talked about it was spring training adidas nmd chukka for sale ," Baker said. "I've got work to do."

Reds owner Bob Castellini said at baseball's owners meetings in Denver that he hoped Baker would remain with the franchise for a long time.

Brad Ziegler To Close For Red Sox - RealGM Wiretap

The Boston Red Sox have placed Koji Uehara on the disabled list with a right pectoral strain.

Brad Ziegler, who the Red Sox acquired in a trade with the Arizona Diamondbacks earlier this month, will take over the closer's role.

Ziegler adidas nmd human race for sale , 36, had 18 saves for the Diamondbacks.

"There may be some left-handed situations, if we're facing a string of left-handers adidas nmd xr1 olive for sale , that there could be other options in the bullpen to close out. I don't want to rule that out," John Farrell said. "But as far as building through the game and working back to a closer, it's Brad in that spot."

Hank Conger Called Up By Angels - RealGM Wiretap The Angels recalled catcher Hank Conger from Triple-A Salt Lake on Thursday night in an attempt to bolster their struggling offense. Starting pitcher Tyler Chatwood was sent down. Conger was hitting .214 with five home runs and 16 runs batted in and struggling defensively when he was demoted to Salt Lake on July 19. In 27 games at Salt Lake adidas nmd nice kicks for sale , Conger hit .300 with five homers and 26 RBIs. Source Mariners Didnt Make Full Court Press For Piniella - RealGM Wiretap

The interest the Seattle Mariners had in hiring Lou Piniella as their next manager may have been overblown.

They didn't make a "full-court press" on Piniella as FOX Sports reported this week, according to a source.

Piniella isn't interested in a return to managing.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 9 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Clementine
guest counter
Today were 9 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 26898 topics and 30191 posts.
Visitor record: 119 users on Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:34 pm..