Adidas Adios Boost that struck me during my time training

in Server discussion Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:35 am
by lauradiarte • 15 Posts

The sole is significantly softer than most of the foam Adidas uses in its running shoes (like the Adizero Boston). I like the combination of a more firm sole with a relatively soft running surface like trails, but I still loved the ride of the Boost. It didn feel too http://www.roadrunnersneed.com/adidas-springblade-drive-c-2_143.html squishy, even on softer surfaces. And during workouts, the ride felt responsive when i was running well under 6: 00 mile pace.

Aside from the midsole material, there were two characteristics of the Adidas Adios Boost that struck me during my time training with them. First, the toe box seemed unusually wide for a shoe that many consider a racing flat. Most racing flats are narrow and snug while the Boost provides a roomy forefoot area that gave me no blisters or black toenails during my marathon training. I also wore them for the Rock Roll DC Half Marathon and they felt great.

Second, the lacing system was obnoxious to use at first. It reminded me of the structure of the laces of the ASICS Blur 33, with plastic pieces along the tongue. It made tying the laces tight enough difficult, but once the Boosts were broken in it wasn a problem.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 22 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Christian Ringo
guest counter
Today were 22 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 18670 topics and 20980 posts.
Visitor record: 119 users on Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:34 pm..