broncos-brandon-mcmanus-jersey

in Off topic Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:30 am
by wallaces • 785 Posts

afternoon after facing the Seattle Mariners.

Boston agreed to a seven-year Doug Baldwin Seahawks Jersey , $72.5 million deal with the Cuban outfielder on Friday. He passed his physical on Saturday and will wear No. 38 with the Red Sox.

"It really means a lot for me to be able to be a part of such an historic organization and I'm ecstatic to be here," Castillo said, with the help of translator Adrian Lorenzo.

Castillo will return to Miami on Saturday night and still needs to secure a work visa.

Could Toronto Sell At Trade Deadline - RealGM Wiretap There is a chance that the Blue Jays could become sellers at the upcoming trade deadline, according to a report. Toronto is quickly falling down the American League East standings and general manager Alex Anthopoulos could move players who might not fit into the team's long-term plan. "They're not really in the mix right now," Jon Morosi of FOX Sports told Brady & Lang on Sportsnet 590 The Fan. "So, I would say the likes of (Edwin) Encarnacion, any bullpen piece and Kelly Johnson. Those are the types of guys that you could see get moved. The marginal value of winning 84 games over winning 77-78 games is fairly negligible." 锘? Let's face it, you messed up. Whether it was a moment of sheer absent mindedness Jimmy Graham Seahawks Jersey , or a deliberate act of malice or self indulging, the bottom line is you need to make up for

Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 26 Guests are online.:
Close

We welcome our newest member: alphabetizes
guest counter
Today were 26 guests and 1 member online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 20731 topics and 23355 posts.
Visitor record: 119 users on Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:34 pm..