HHe gave up a single to Salvador

in Announcements Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:13 am
by fangxu0220 • 884 Posts

(SportsNetwork.com) - Its an early-season battle of undefeated teams Tuesday night when the Houston Rockets head to AmericanAirlines Arena to battle the Miami Heat. The Rockets reached 4-0 on Monday night with a 104-93 road victory over the Philadelphia 76ers. Houston is undefeated, but the quality of opponents has lacked a bit. The combined records of the four teams the Rockets toppled thus far is 2-13. However, the Rockets have handled whats been in front of them. Each victory was by double-digits and Houston has averaged 105 ppg, while allowing only 91.5 ppg. We struggled tonight, so were going to have to do a lot better tomorrow, head coach Kevin McHale said after the Sixers victory. 4-0 is better than 0-4, so Ill take that. We have stuff to work on. James Harden led the way on Monday with 35 points, nine rebounds and five assists. He went 17-for-18 from the free-throw line. Trevor Ariza went 6-for-9 from 3-point range en route to 24 points. He added seven assists and Dwight Howard registered a double-double with 11 points and 14 rebounds. Isaiah Canaan was the only other Houston player in double figures with 13. Things get tougher for Houston, not just in facing the four-time defending Eastern Conference champions. The Rockets return home Thursday and play the San Antonio Spurs, then host the Golden State Warriors on Saturday. The Heat also defeated the 76ers this season and have a pair of home victories over the Washington Wizards and Toronto Raptors, a pair of playoff teams last season in the Eastern Conference. Were three games into this so it could quickly go the other way if guys start to feel comfortable and try to start to do it on their own, head coach Erik Spoelstra said, and thats not the makeup of this group. Thats not at all a referendum on our personnel, its the power of working together that will make us more successful. The Heat have the first Eastern Conference Player of the Week, Chris Bosh. He is averaging 25.7 ppg and 11.3 rebounds and has been spectacular early in the campaign. Against the Raptors on Sunday, Dwyane Wade scored 19 points with 11 rebounds and seven assists, and the Heat continued their dominance over the Toronto Raptors with a 107-102 win. Bosh tallied 21 points with 11 rebounds and four assists for the Heat, who have opened the season with three straight wins for just the fifth time in franchise history. It was a good win, particularly having to go through the emotions of playing a very good team, Spoelstra said. Luol Deng and Shawne Williams netted 18 and 16 points, respectively, in the victory. The Rockets won at home in March of last season versus Miami and that snapped a seven-game series losing streak. The Heat have won five in a row as the host against the Rockets. Robert Covington Swingman Jersey . Blake Griffin dominated the paint with 20 points, Jamal Crawford scored 25 and the Clippers ended their nearly two-week journey away from Los Angeles with a 114-86 win Monday night over the Milwaukee Bucks. Clarence Weatherspoon 76ers Jersey .com) - Derick Brassard scored two goals, Henrik Lundqvist made 21 saves and the New York Rangers posted a 5-2 win over the Philadelphia Flyers to sweep a home-and-home series. http://www.shopthe76ersonline.com/womens-clarence-weatherspoon-basketball-jersey/ . Manley made the most of benign conditions at the Hong Kong Golf Club to roll in six birdies mixed with two bogeys for a total of 10-under 200. Wade Ormsby of Australia and Shiv Kapur of India both shot 66 as well to sit tied for a second, while defending champion Miguel Angel Jimenez of Spain (65) was among a trio of players a further stroke back. Henry Sims Authentic Jersey . The Rangers made the move before Sundays game at Minnesota. Catcher Taylor Teagarden was recalled from triple-A Round Rock to take Napolis place, and he was to join the team in time to play against the Twins if needed. Wilt Chamberlain Jersey . Five times this season he never got off the bench at all. He hadnt scored in double digits in the first 20 games before contributing 18 to the Boston Celtics 106-98 victory over the Denver Nuggets on Friday night.KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Billy Butler and the surging Kansas City Royals wrecked things for the Cleveland Indians for the second straight night. Butler homered for the second consecutive game and the Royals overcame a five-run deficit to beat the Indians 7-5 on Saturday night for their fifth straight win. A day after his pinch-hit, two-run homer in the eighth inning beat Cleveland, Butler connected for a tiebreaking shot in the fifth inning. It was 5-5 when he tagged Nick Hagadone for a 433-foot drive over the Royals bullpen in left field, 11 feet further than Fridays shot. "Ive never been a guy thats usually gotten distance," Butler said. "I caught the last two pretty good. Maybe Im starting to figure it out and starting to put the barrel on it. "I got a good pitch and got a good result. Im just going to keep building off that." The pitch was a mistake by Hagadone. "It was supposed to be down and away," Hagadone said. "It was an 0-1 fastball that was down and in the middle. He hit it pretty good. He put a good swing on it. Once he hit it I knew it was gone." Carlos Santana hit his third homer in two games for Cleveland, which has lost six of seven. Jeremy Guthrie (6-9) won despite giving up five runs, 10 hits and two walks in 5 2-3 innings. "I didnt feel as bad as the results were in the second inning," Guthrie said. "I just couldnt make a big pitch to get anybody out. They started banging around a little when I got a little tired. I really just felt frustrated. I understood the bullpen needed a rest today. "I wasnt certainly going to accomplish that goal as much as I wanted to after the second inning. At that point, I wanted to get as many quick outs as possible." Greg Holland, the fourth Kansas City reliever, got his 27th save in 29 chances. Zach McAllister (3-6) couldnt hold a 5-0 lead. HHe gave up a single to Salvador Perez to start the fifth and was replaced by Hagadone.dddddddddddd. Guthrie had lost his previous three starts. He has an 8.44 ERA in three starts this season against the Indians. The Indians scored five times in the second. Santana led off with a home run, and Jason Kipnis broke an 0-for-11 rut with a two-run double. "Jeremy had a hard time stopping the bleeding in the second," Royals manager Ned Yost said. "But he doesnt let much bother him. Hes very calm and very composed." Santana is 12 for 25 with six RBIs in his last six games. "Right now I see the ball very well," Santana said. "I feel comfortable. Im not thinking too much. Im enjoying my time and enjoying my game." McAllister, just brought up from Triple-A Columbus after going 5-0 with a 2.23 ERA, faced 22 batters and 10 reached base. After starting the season 3-0, he is 0-6 in nine starts. "When they scored those runs I just kind of fell behind," McAllister said. "I wasnt able to mix when I needed to, and they were able to put the ball in play." Omar Infante had an RBI grounder in the third, and the Royals tied it with four more in fourth. Nori Aoki hit a two-run triple with two outs and scored on a passed ball to tie it. NOTES: 3B Lonnie Chisenhall was scratched from the Indians lineup because of an illness. ... Indians SS Asdrubal Cabrera hasnt played since Monday because of back spasms. ... Aoki batted first for the Royals after hitting in the bottom third of the order for seven games since being activated July 11 from the disabled list. He opened the season batting leadoff. ... The Indians optioned RHP Josh Tomlin, who was 5-7 with a 4.47 ERA, to Triple-A Columbus. ... Royals LHP Bruce Chen will make his seventh start Sunday and his third since coming off the disabled list on June 24. cheap jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 27 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ewwFrederic
guest counter
Today were 27 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 20636 topics and 23260 posts.
Visitor record: 119 users on Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:34 pm..