place in the table, two points behind Genoa. [url=ht

in Announcements Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:12 am
by fangxu0220 • 884 Posts

GENOA, Italy -- Maxi Lopez scored on his Sampdoria return to give the team a 1-0 victory at bitter rival Genoa in the derby della lanterna on Monday. Lopez is in his second loan spell at Sampdoria and he took less than 24 minutes to mark his debut with a goal. The Argentine played a one-two with Eder before lifting the ball over Genoa goalkeeper Mattia Perin. "Its a new fantastic debut," Lopez said. "I couldnt ask for more. This is a reward for the hard work of the squad and a present for the fans who were at the stadium tonight. "Im happy with the goal, Ive returned home. I have to thank the club for the faith theyve shown in me, I needed consistency and to be back at the top level." Genoa twice had the ball in the back of the net but Luca Antonellis effort four minutes from halftime and Moussa Konates 65th-minute strike were both ruled out for offside. The match was originally scheduled to take place Sunday night but was postponed for security reasons, with the regions biggest market taking place at the same time near the stadium. Sampdoria moved into 13th place in the table, two points behind Genoa. cheap soccer jerseys for sale . LOUIS -- Facing trouble, Michael Wacha did his best to slow down the game. cheap soccer jerseys . The 38-year-old veteran batted .235 in 88 games for Toronto last season his lone year as a Blue Jay. http://www.cheapsoccerjerseys.us.com/ . Mitchell first announced on Twitter that he has signed with the Steelers and his agent Brian Hamilton confirmed the signing to The Associated Press. Financial terms were not released. The Steelers have not announced the addition of Mitchell. wholesale soccer jerseys . The team captain signed a six-year, $33 million deal with the Islanders prior to the 2011-12 season. He was having a good year with 24 goals and 42 assists in 59 games before suffering a season-ending knee injury while playing for Canada at the Sochi Olympics. cheap soccer jerseys from china .com) - On a night where Kobe Bryant could have passed the great Michael Jordan on the NBAs all-time scoring list, it was Nick Young who bailed the Los Angeles Lakers out against the defending champs.TORONTO -- Defender Jonas Elmer and Toronto FC have mutually agreed to part ways, the Major League Soccer club announced Friday. Elmer, 25, signed with Toronto FC on Aug. 1, 2013. He made three appearances, including one start, with the club last season.dddddddddddd Elmer wasnt with the team for the start of training camp. Prior to arriving in Toronto, Elmer played for FC Winterthur of the Swiss Challenge League. cheap jerseys wholesale jerseys from china ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 39 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Avinash Kumar
guest counter
Today were 39 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 18632 topics and 20939 posts.
Visitor record: 119 users on Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:34 pm..