The servers future.

in Announcements Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:51 pm
by 23Daley23 | 39 Posts

Then first of all i would like to thank all server staff that has helped and stayed with us through the periode of the server and from nuklea.
The server has come to a end,Why?Well ronald doesn't whant to scrip anymore(Can't blame him for that)and me and ron are both having test and there is quite alot of stress without the server.
This does not mean there is a complete ending of a fastmoney server.
Im personaly planning on making a new darkrp server somewhere in the near future.
But that information will NOT be disclosed here for reasons.
When the time comes i will tell you im still looking for one or 2 co-owners.
And the new server will be more strict tidy,and more disipline.
Anyways i would like to thank ron for setting up this server in the first place.
I would like to thank the rest of the staff for all their effort and time they have put into this server.
When and if a new server come's you will all maintain your ranks or simular ranks.
But that server will NOT be attached or related to the cromerp or nuklee groups and communitys for several reasons.
To wrap this all up one last thank you to all the players that played on our server and made it a awesome place,
-Yours sincerly 23daley23.

Scroll up

RE: The servers future.

in Announcements Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:58 pm
by Dawg | 76 Posts

Its for the best, R.I.P ChromeRP

Scroll up

in Announcements Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:03 pm
by Tom | 52 Posts

Thankyou for the information dayley.

Lets have Chrome reborn!

Scroll up

in Announcements Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:05 pm
by Dawg | 76 Posts

Nonono... You didnt understand "But that server will NOT be attached or related to the chromeRP or Nuklea groups and community's for several reasons" im guessing Daley's Super Fun Dark Rp Server

Scroll up

in Announcements Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:59 am
by SenlinGames | 82 Posts

What a great server it was! R.I.P ChromeRP :'(

Scroll up

in Announcements Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:33 am
by Jamsterflex | 181 Posts

Well, it seems this is the end. I wanna say my goodbye now; Not only to Chrome but possibly to admin... I just don't have time anymore to dedicate to the server. I have important decisions coming up in my life and important exams and coursework to finish... If we go ahead with a new server I may still sort the forums but I will spend less time on the server. I hope I can see you all around sometimes and talk to you but for now; this is goodbye from me. I'm gonna miss you all - Signing off for what seems may be the last time - Jam

Scroll up

in Announcements Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:41 pm
by tou himz | 34 Posts

Ill be here waiting daley, you can count on that. R.I.P chrome.

Scroll up

in Announcements Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:16 am
by lee520 • 29 Posts

<P></P>
<P>(John McDonnell/The Washington Post)So once Lester signs, teams that have pursued him may also look at other top free Polo Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts agent starters such as Max Scherzer or James Shields. But those two may be too expensive, and teams may be more Ralph Lauren Polo T Shirts willing to part with players and prospects instead. So Zimmermann, a two time all star Mens Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts coming off his Ralph Lauren T Shirts best season, is a more enticing option.</P>

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 28 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ewwFrederic
guest counter
Today were 28 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 20636 topics and 23260 posts.
Visitor record: 119 users on Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:34 pm..